Where we are now

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Emma Report

Had a busy day yesterday.
Started with a visit to the dermatologist - just a 3 month follow up. I have one mole he wants to keep an eye on but nothing else concerning. I have to go back in 6 months and when I was putting it in my Palm, I realized I will be off the interferon for that next appointment! Very exciting.
Then off to the Tom Baker. I had my monthly blood work done and then an appointment with the oncologist. My blood counts were satisfactory and they will be maintaining my dose at the current levels. She said she was having trouble checking my groin lymph nodes manually due to the scar tissue from the surgery. Hopefully they will order an ultrasound soon to check them out. When I told the onco about my morning cough, she felt it was best to have a chest xray done. So off I went to the lab again for that. Then I picked up my next month's supply of interferon.
So things are continuing at the new "normal". Can't wait until I am done the drugs!
Emma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Click for Red Deer, Alberta Forecast Click for Calgary, Alberta Forecast


FREE Hit Counters!